Website Use, Content and Privacy Policies for AstroXO.com
Site Use Disclaimer
This AstroXO.com website (the “Site”) may include educational information related to physical conditions and their treatment. INFORMATION ON THE ASTROXO.COM WEBSITE IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE and any information or materials posted on the Site are intended for general informational purposes only, and should not be construed as or substituted for medical advice, medical opinion, diagnosis, or treatment. Any information posted on the Site is not a substitute for medical attention. See your health-care professional for medical advice, diagnosis, and treatment.
USE THIS SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. ASTRO MEDICAL LLC is not engaged in the provision or practice of medical, nursing, or health care advice or services. ASTRO MEDICAL LLC makes no representations, warranties or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the Site or its contents. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY ASTRO MEDICAL LLC and its affiliates, employees, agents, and representatives, and to hold them harmless, from any and all claims and liabilities (including attorneys’ fees) which may arise from your submissions or from any such acts through your use of the Site. ASTRO MEDICAL LLC reserves the right to delete, modify, or supplement the content of this Site at any time for any reason without notification to anyone. ASTRO MEDICAL LLC shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this Site, or from your reliance on any information provided at this Site.
ASTRO MEDICAL LLC cannot warrant or guarantee that any downloaded files from this Site or from any site linked to it are free from error, viruses, or other destructive properties. You agree to assume all risk in downloading files or in retrieving any information from AstroXO.com or any sites related or linked to it. You acknowledge that you have been advised that you should take all necessary steps to protect your computer and files from erasing, destruction, corruption or other malfunction.
ASTRO MEDICAL LLC respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Site and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
What information do we collect?
This policy applies to the following information that we collect:
- We collect information from you when you register on the Site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other patient specific information related to your order. You may, however, visit the Site anonymously.
- We collect information automatically as you navigate through the Site. Automatically collected information may include usage details, IP address, and information collected through cookies. We use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to the Sites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
This policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means or information collected by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible through the Site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information that we collect from you in the following ways:
- To select the proper product for you.
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To notify you about changes to the Site or any products we offer.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audience. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Do we use “cookies”?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox, Netscape Navigator, and Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties (parties other than ASTRO MEDICAL LLC and its affiliates) unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. This includes our website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our Site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of ASTRO MEDICAL LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by ASTRO MEDICAL LLC about our website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- With your consent.
- To comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions or to delete all of your online account information from our database, please let us know by sending an email to service@AstroXO.com.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue at service@AstroXO.com
Online Policy Only